Monday, May 7, 2012

Family photo session

I am happy to say that my second photo "job" (I say "job" because I don't charge anything) went much better than the first one. I actually checked my settings as I was shooting and wasn't nearly as nervous as I was the first time. A friend of mine wanted to do family photos with an urban look, so I scouted locations downtown. I found a nice brick wall that was in full shade and where they wouldn't be looking into the sun:


They were so much fun to work with! I let them be as goofy as they wanted, and their personalities really came through in some of the shots:


I still have a lot to learn--especially with posing people--but it was a fun afternoon. I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! There's even a cool reflection in the window!

    ReplyDelete